Thursday, February 01, 2007

Things Kids Say and Do (Part II)

This is what my brother told me just yesterday night.

Bert: zhe zhe ar... my friend told me to eat more long beans
Me : why ar?
Bert: cos his daddy said that if you eats loads of long beans, you grow tall...
Me : ...

how do you respond to that? anyhow, the little fella is full of weird comments and words that i swear, there are times you want to yell at him and times you just feel like laughing at him. but i think dad's super funny. i think when you have more than one kid, you tend to get a bit messed up.

Situation : dad wants me to clean my brother's room (which i obviously won't like doing)

Dad : Boy... er, bert..aiya, girl ar!!!
Me : .... you still can't get our names right eh?

it doesn't happen once in a while! it's nearly 70% of the time when he calls us to his room. it starts off with the child he sees in front of him, then realising his error, he runs through the rest of the names he calls us, ending up with all three of us in the room... hahah!


No comments: