Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Just got back from Kuching, i'm tired but happy. there's loads of pictures for me to share with you all, but all in good time! but just so you know, malaysians should learn to line up. we have a serious problem there. in the airport, it's the most evident. the lines are messy and disorderly, you can't see a clear line, somewhere, the lines cross each other, wriggly and simply a headache to look at, much more to be in.

because i didn't bring my laptop, i sat on my trolley, jotting down my thoughts as i tried to past the time... for departure from kl, we were nearly 2 hours early. for departure from kuching, 1 hour... very early eh? anyway, it gives you time to look around and observe the way things are.

this CNY, used the LCCT (low cost terminal) to get to kuch and back. the LCCT is really shabby. it's small, and the check in area is stuffy and warm. people have no place to sit whilst waiting for their check in counters to open. anyway, you're paying less, i guess, by taking air asia... which brings me to another thing... i can't sleep on air asia seats. it's comfy and all, don't get me wrong, but the chair can't be adjusted to be more comfy to sleep in. to sit, it's fine, but to sleep... my poor neck.

No comments: