Monday, February 05, 2007

This is a Post to Clarify Things…

For those that read my blog, I’m sure that you may have varying reactions to my posts. Just to clarify things a bit

· I do not have relationship problems

  • Nick is not seeing anyone other than me
  • I was just feeling down because I couldn’t go out with them
  • I was jealous in general with the whole group being able to spend time with him
  • I’m not jealous of his car, or any of his mechanical obsession. It would be weird if he focused all his obsessions on me.

Really, do I sound bitter and angry with my boyfriend? I didn’t mean for it to seem that way. Anyhow, the girl, S is really nice. I’ve met her before. Secondly, I was having a bad day yesterday. I had to make it worse by watching some chick flick where I had plenty of time to dwell on the “Aw! How sweet!” moments.

So, yeah, I’m a weird moody (mardy) creature that can be happy and grumpy in a blink of an eye. I have a stupid mind that thinks too much when I’m left alone without anything to stimulate it. So don’t get any wrong ideas. I draw the line when it comes to blogging about my relationship. I will never bad mouth my boyfriend online… it’s low. And I would definitely not blab about any problems we have on my blog. It’s personal stuff that we will settle on our own.

Thanks

1 comment:

whatdamn said...

DD,IJLU,PAS.

:D