Sunday, February 04, 2007

Jealous Little Me (Part 2)

I’m being silly again. I’m jealous. Terribly jealous of all the people that get to hang out with my boyfriend. I really feel stupid. Lately, he’s been spending loads of time this girl, S, who’s his friend’s uni mate. Nothing’s going on between them, as far as I know. I also know that there most likely would not ba anything happening as his friend has a thing for S.

I just don’t like knowing that another girl is in such close proximity with him. I hate knowing that I’m not the one sitting next to him in a jam packed car. It’s stupid, I know, but everyone has their bad days, and today maybe one of them for me. I'm just feeling all mardy... It's highly irritating cos i know in my heart that he's not the type to do the cheating thing. and further more, it's frustrating for me to even think this way!!! argh! i'll just try not to dwell on it.

No comments: