Wednesday, January 31, 2007

31st of Jan, End of the First Month of 2007! :o

Honestly, i think time passes really really quickly. already, february is an hour away. by the time i finish this post, i think it'll be the 1st of Feb.i don't type slow, it's just that when i blog, i do numerous other things too :P. but i digress.... hahah!

anyhow, just got back from a date with nick. nice way to end the month le! :) we went to watch epic movie. not bad, but then not the kind of money you want to spend money on la. it's just those really dumb movies full of cheap laughs. good if you're having an already good time. but for those bitter people with gloom and doom hanging over your heads, go watch something as depressing as you and paint your eyes black.

ok... my mind is flying off the handle again... but who gives a shit eh? hahah! it's my bloody blogs, if i digress, so? anyhow, i finished the embroidery i was planning to give nick for valentine's day. looking at it, it's not thaaaat nice, but i think i did a relatively good job. after valentine's i think i'll post up the pics on my hard work :P.

planning to start a new embroidery project. plan to do "faat" or "prosperity" in gold. found mum's stash of gold thread, and since she doesn't sew anymore, i'll just use it. thinking of doing it on the red cloth i found. mum's sewing basket is a sewing maniac's heaven! (i get so much fun just looking through the needles and her old patchwork projects). after all, we're talking about the woman who made mine, my brother's and her own blankets. our quilts are all product of mum's hard work. i'm never throwing my quilt away. even when i get married, i'll take it with me!

in the spirit of CNY, i took out my maroon bedclothes and now my room's got a autumn theme to it. my drapes are a soft gold colour, warm and cheery. my bedsheet's maroon, my pillow case is maroon with little green motives. my other "fat" pillow's soft brown with beige. my bolster is covered in checkered maroon cloth. very autumn-y eh? hahah! the best thing is my furniture is mostly wood. i have sarawakan vases (two white and black ones, one white, blue and brown vase).

i'm pleased with my current setting of my room and theme. i have dark blue drapes for when i have the mood for dark and gloomy. hahah! i'm really weird, i rearrange my room from time to time to see what setting's the best for my mood.

ok. this part is regarding a comment i recieved from my previous post.

i just don't understand how some women can get jealous of a car... i mean like, really... a car?!?! it's something inanimate! it can't give your bf/hubby a hug and kiss when he's all upset, now, can it?! whenever nick tells me of forummers in ZTH that are selling their "sayang"s because their wives are making noise, i wonder why. when you married the chap, you knew he was going to driving that car around everywhere. before you married the chap, i dare say he's taken you out in the damn car, now eh?

so think about it. i rather nick's obssession in cars than in chicks. i thank God for the car mags that he buys (he prefers things with substance than with chicks). i rather compete with a damn car than with another woman. as i said, there's alot of things that i can do that the car can't. nick doesn't spend so much money on me in comparison with the car, but i'm not complaining. he's got an expensive hobby, and i have a cheap one (reading, and currently, sewing).

we're both studying. i don't want pressies from nick whilst he's still getting allowance from his dad. it'll be more like i'm recieving the presents from his dad, right? logical eh? nick constantly tells me he feels that he doesn't give enough. but honestly, he's given me alot. not everyone has a boyfriend that would fly down from cheras to kiara just to comfort me. not every guy would put up with my weird moods when i'm PMS-ing. he's the one that actually notices when i'm about to get it cos he claims i have tell-tale signs in my moods and quirks. somthig about crazy and cravings...

nick lets me yabber on and on about my classic fiction, so i let him yabber about his cars. i'm not losing anything in listening to him nyam nyam about throttle bodies and intake manifolds (his lastest obsession)... he doesn't lose anything when i blab blab blab about madame bovary and her romantic conquests... people just have to work out an understanding to be happy together.

so yeah, cars? phshaw. the ke70 will not replace you in his heart. the 350z? yes, it'll capitvate him for maybe a few months, but where will he be sleeping at night? in the car mer?! and finally, so what if he got that new turbo kit, you turbo charge your sex appeal and he'll be asking you what turbo means... ;)

1 comment:

Leon-G said...

wow, I missed my bolster at home.....Here in Aus, there is no such thing as BOLSTER....Sad