Saturday, January 27, 2007

Hand’s OFF!!!


I’m a very jealous person. I do not like it when the attention usually showered on me is diverted to someone else. I do not appreciate my boyfriend harbouring attention on any other female than myself for more than a week. I do not like if my family were to shower my brothers with gifts much more extravagant than mine.


My mother told me that when my first brother was born, I refused to go near him. I cried and refused to be put down or leave my mother’s side. Even up till today, I harbour a sort of jealousy when I look at the close relationship between some mothers and daughters (though I myself have a close relationship with my own mum).


Now, lately, I have been unable to go out and party. I haven’t in a while and miss a good night out dancing. With my parents being back, I don’t do a lot of the things I used to do. Anyhow, that means that I don’t club anymore or go out till the early morn.


My boyfriend went out last night to Maison with his old schoolmates, which I have no problem with. The only problem I had was I wasn’t there. I know the clubbing scene very well. Girls dance seductively, cast coy looks and beer goggles do things to guys. Anyway, there was this girl that obviously has never met me or known that Nick is only allowed to dance in a particular way with me!


I like to think that I can trust Nick in a room full of naked super hot women, but if the situation does arise, I know damn well, he wouldn’t touch them unless necessary. Now, this applies to daily life. Only I’m allowed to hold him close to me, only I’m allowed to kiss him on the neck, ONLY I’M allowed to grind my hips into him when we dance close in the clubs.


Now, I won’t say who this person is, but trust me, my boyfriend tells me everything (see! I can trust him!). She rubs up against him, bumping and grinding with him!!! That’s a big no can do, darling! If I were there, I think I’d cut in and give her my bitchiest stare before showing her how it should be done! Hahah!


Nick can hold his own in many things, but as I said in an earlier post, we girls are nasty little devils in disguise. He can’t hold his own in a club against a girl dancing with him. He didn’t know how to respond to this, more or less, stranger grinding up against him. Not to mention said female knows that Hans has something for her and poor Hans was there with Nick… didn’t I say we girls are horribly manipulative?


Argh! Lucky for that nasty little thing, I wasn’t there, or else… I just keep making pathetic empty threats, don’t i? anyhow, I am seriously possessive of my boyfriend. Please don’t try my patience, girls. I really don’t tolerate these things well. I know a good thing when I see it and my boyfriend is as good as good gets. He was on the market for so long before I came into the picture. You had your chances, it’s over, so get over it and don’t come slinking around my property.


TRESPASSERS WILL BE PERSECUTED, OR SHOT ON SIGHT!


ps: i don't mean to say i hate this girl who danced with nick that way. she may not have known that he had a girlfriend, but i just found i needed to let out some of my amusement and negative vibes, k? i'm sorry if i offended anyone in particular, but it's my blog. i have the right to write what i want.

3 comments:

Beat said...

hahah! not going to kill her, just want to let her know i don't appreciate her doing what she did. anyhow, just needed to blow off some steam... :P

Alexis Delon said...

at first i thought u were jealous of the Ford getting maybe more attention. heheh

Beat said...

hahah! i'm never jealous of a car. after all the ford is really quite a beauty. i understandwhy he's so engrossed in working with it! :)