Saturday, July 21, 2007

Supplementary Papers, Lab Reports and Dilemmas

this semester is starting of on a rather bad note. the 1st week was barely over and there are so many horrible things happening in MUSA. i'm not at liberty to say anything for the fear of invoking the wrath of those that are in the council. but then i guess what everyone says, that politics brings out the worst in people, is true. people change and usually, in the process, the innocent people are the ones that get the brunt of the blow. kate and kim are resigning their posts by the end of the month. i'm resigning to concentrate on my supplementary paper now that i'm confirmed going to take it

i will miss sitting behind the counter and all that, but i think this is good in the long run. i'll probably end up in the library more than in the lounge, thus studying more. things may get awkward in classes if the welfare officer takes this personally, but dearie, this isn't personal, k? i really have to concentrate on GEN3030 and the lounge is no good for me. honestly, i shouldn't have take the job this sem. i'm sorry for all the trouble this may cause guys...

been trying to finish all my work and hurry things along this semester so i won't be rushing to finish last minute reports and stuff so my internals will be relatively high. i don't want to have all these to burden me as i really need this sem to be a straight pass. to all my friends, please help me to concentrate!!! :P

well, i'll have to start my studying again now... btw, tomorrow may be getting me a new pair of jeans!!! woot! hahah! :) take care y' all!

No comments: