Sunday, July 22, 2007

Went jeans-shopping today at Giordano. I bought, for the very first time in maybe a decade, straight cut jeans. Well, it was really only because mummy dear insisted on it and it actually looks good on me! I didn't get the skinny jeans as my thighs are thunder thighs and having thunder thighs do not go well with skinny jeans. So yeah. I have me a pair of straight cut jeans. Was planning to get me a pair of drawstring pants while I was at it, but then we ran out of time so I had to leave. The price was rather low too. Normal price was RM 159 but that particular branch seems to always sell this 50% cheaper so I got it for around RM 80! J


Daddy was terribly cute! He saw the jeans and the only thing he could say was, "Wah! It's so low cut! Don't want la. Go elsewhere to buy la!". Lucky for me, my mum was there and she immediately started berating my dad on his lack of knowledge on the current fashion. He was still frowning and grumbling about how my butt would pop out the minute I start walking around in the jeans when I paid for the jeans. I was rather surprised that the jeans were comfortable. I did wear Nick's jeans once, for fun. Despite the fact it was too big and I had to wear another pair of shorts inside to prevent it from falling right off, it was nice to wear… but then again, I just put them on for a few second before bursting into laughter about the large size! :P


Was studying GEN3030 last night and all I could think was… SHIT!!!! I barely know what I'm bloody hell reading… fuck weh… scary I tell you! Some more the damn paper's like a couple of weeks from now. I'll be pushing everything aside for my supplementary paper then concentrate on my subjects this sem. Obviously I'll be doing my reports and all, but I think I'll start revision only after the supplementary paper :S. ok la. Back to work…

1 comment:

hui ru said...

hi sweetie.. kinda stumbled into your blog.. haven't seen you in a while. How you doing? Anyway.. no, can't keep a puppy.. but I do have some GEN3030 past years with answers (i think. Will check to confirm). If you want them.. just drop me a line and I'll go hunt them out aight? *muax*