Friday, August 31, 2007

My Myvi, My Brother, and the Division Outing that Never Was…

I have not been updating my blog and I'm starting to feel guilty about it… nothing much has been happening in my very boring life lately and the only exciting thing that happened, isn't really a good thing. Well, I think you can tell from the title, something bad happened to the Myvi. And if anything can go wrong with a car 2 months into purchase, it's the car got into an accident. If you go to my brother's blog, you can see the damage… what happened? The CNS division wanted to do a division outing, they were supposed to go watch firework in Putrajaya. My brother was the designated driver. Some how, I'm not sure how, as I wasn't there, the my brother couldn't brake in time, resulting in the car knocking into the Myvi in front of it. The thing that irks me is that they were going slow and apparently, were 1.5 car lengths away. The repairs, I suspect may cost a pretty penny. We're claiming insurance though.


 

You can only imagine the stress we were feeling at home when my brother called to tell us what happened. Sigh! What matters is that no one got hurt. Ok, two people got hurt, but the good thing is no one got hurt too badly. Jason got a sprained ankle, Cze Wien sprained her thumb. They're all very lucky that they were all wearing their belts and that reduced the inertia that may have caused them to be flung forward more. I'm just damn grateful to God that they all got out without too much damage. The car however… URGH… so yeah, moral of the story? Ask my brother. Hahah!

No comments: