Saturday, August 04, 2007

Anyone want to help me on my road of self-discovery?

Just had a heart to heart with an old and close friend. He helped me clear my head over a few things that have been bugging me a little… my over active mind has been processing a few things today and this week hasn't been the best week of the semester. I won't go into details what went wrong, but suffice to say, I have some fixing to do.


 

It's times like these that I thank God I have friends I know I can rely on. Friends, I know, that do not have an ulterior motive behind everything they do. Thanks WH for your words. You really cleared a few things up for me and gave me the POV that I needed. I'll try to work on your advice. Oh, and I hope you all the best and all the happiness between you and Yoong! See! I made a personal dedication for you on my blog, k!!! *giggle!*


 

This is, I dare say one of the worst weeks this new sem. I broke my gel in lab, I had two rather upsetting incidents, both that occurred at inopportune times, accidentally insulted a friend (didn't realise my comment was taken wrongly…), falling sick, I left my GEN3030 notes in the lounge (which I will be grabbing tomorrow morning), I broke a toenail, and chipped a fingernail. The last two doesn't really matter to me though.


 

My supplementary paper's on the 13th august. People, please wish me luck. Good luck preferably. I'm worried as hell and honestly, I have so much shit to think of right now, I'm wondering if I will be coming out of this semester alive… I know I'm sounding very melodramatic, but I dare say you would if you had been going through this very same week as I have.


 

Just a general question though… honestly, seek deep within the bowels of your souls, what do you think of me? When you see me in uni, or judging from my blog, what kind of person do you think I am? You can remain anonymous, I don't mind. But just let me know, yeah? Thanks people…


 

Ps. Not looking for praises or an ego boost. I want to know the bad, the dirty, the ugly and all that you think. Don't hold back. I'd appreciate it. Who knows? Maybe what you say may make me a better person and awaken me to things I didn't realise about myself! REMEMBER!!! Just the truth… nothing but the truth, k? Thanks people.

2 comments:

darren said...

you are one scary monkey...

im being honest... lol...

*u know im fooling ard :)

Anonymous said...

You're very rude thus easily "un-likeable". It is the same with your group of friends, the guy above included.

You're like a guy living in a girl's body. Please for once, be a girl. You seem to hate girls a lot, and loves the guys to bits. Think back, have you got bullied or scared really badly by some females you know in the past?

Are girls really that intimidating and challenging your individuality?