Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Stupid White Trash Foriegners... Go home to your red neck world!

don't get me wrong... i have nothing against white people. in fact, i have met really nice ones throughout my life. the problem are the trash of the white society. they have no brains just brawn and they think that anyone without white skin is below them. what brings this on? here, lemme tell you what happened no more than 30 minutes ago.

i was on the way home from 1u and i was doing what i do best when in the car. i look out the window, looking at the passing cars and trying to see anything interesting about them. i happen to catch site of a cherokee jeep with some rather interesting signs on. you know the ones stuck on with the suction caps? well, anyway, trying to read them when your car is on a flyover and the other car's driving alongside below isn't easy, so i was staring at the car a bit.

i look up to see the passenger look at me then turn away so i didn't care and continued to look at the car. all this spans in a few seconds. next thing i know, when i look up is the driver is looking back at me, then the fucker flips me off!!!! i was shocked at first, then contemplated flipping him one back but i lost sight of the stupid little shit.

fucking white trash!! hello?!?! who's country are you in? bloody hell, you friends didn't even care about some asian chick looking at the car or in your general direction, so what the fuck do you think you're doing? just because you're white doesn't mean shit you know! i hate the fact that white trash like you think you can fucking walk over asians. some may be stupid enough to fawn over you, but the new breed of asians will not tolerate you. trust me, if you had happen to meet me face to face, i bet, even if i stared at you, you wouldn't dare flip me off.

so, if you guys ever see a dark green cherokee with two signs talking about the driver sticking to the back windows, driven by some stupid white punk, don't give the little shit any fucking road couteousy... he should be white with blonde/light brown hair.

if you happen to be him, i'd like you to go back to your barbaric country where your stupid mindset will be accepted. or better yet, let me know who the fuck you are, i'll set up a place to meet, and you can bloody well flip me off in front of whatever asians that may be there... obviously, being a girl and all that, my guy friends will love to accompany me. did i mention that i have many male friends... die you stupid white trash shit.

*ps, i really don't mean to attack all the white people out there... just the stupid red-neck, white trash that sully your names. for people like my dr. Cathy, my friends back in grade school and all you other wonderful people that i've had the pleasure of staying with in my condo, thank you for being polite and civilised.

** the white people in my condo are so nice! there's always a good morning, hello and see you, when you share a lift with them. one old gentleman chatted with me once when we were sharing a lift. see!

No comments: