Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sick


i am, without a miserable doubt, sick. despite my valiant attempts to anything but. my laptop has also decided to be sick along with me, as it has been giving me screen problems... AGAIN! i have been drinking alot of water,trying to reduce the "sickness" but though the concentration of sickness factor may decrease,the number of moles of sickness remains the same. to reduce the number of moles of sickness, i require several hours of good and sound rest. unfortunately, being a uni student, such things are not possible. so. what's a sick girl to do? simple. stay sick until the chemical properties of sickness decrease through half life. the half life varies with the sickness, and i hope my version of sickness has a low half life of two hours, unlike my brother's which is probably 3 days.

time being, nick will have no choice but to refrain from giving me a much needed good snog and share food with yours truly. his valiant efforts will be doubled with my irrational need to drink tonnes of hot water and sniffle and whinge when i sneeze. for all you who may find me a whiny little brat, UP YOURS. i couldn't care less... oh, aother thing, if you are a Monash student or a buggering Sunway brat, do do refrain from screaming in the MUSA lounge, i will not be very kind to you in words and will probably mutter and curse you under my breath. not only that, i will give you my killer glare. it's patented,by the way, due to it's efficiency. i get royalties whenever someone uses it...



*Ps... this is a fevered mind driving my fingers. i hold no responsibility over any hurt feelings... bah humbug!

No comments: