Monday, April 16, 2007

Random Snippets of My Life…


i'm a very tired and sleepy girl tonight. problem is, as with every other university student, i have a dozen and one things on my mind that prevents me from sleeping. to make a short list ranging from the most bothersome to the least:

  1. i most likely will have a low paying job once i finish my miserable degree. apparently you really can't earn jack shit in this profession.
  2. i have a killer tutorial for 2 very hard subjects tomorrow. am only prepared for one so far, and it's already 10pm
  3. have to complete GEN3030 essay by thursday night. i MUST... may shift this to no.2
  4. lack of nick to balance the stress in my life
  5. my presentation tomorrow... what to wear?!?!?!!
what's a girl to do?

my lily bloomed. the pictures are here.... nice le!

a pic from nick's performance in the nottingham annual dinner... took this backstage... :)

No comments: