Sunday, September 16, 2007

Response to Anonymous 2

This post is in response to a comment left by one of my readers. The reason why I brought up this issue isn't regarding forgive or not forgiven. This is something altogether different. If I dislike HL for some reason, the reason is mine and mine alone. My blog is not meant to be a "bashing up other people" behind their backs thing. I just wanted to warn the other students that are going to the ball that their tables have been shuffled around. It's in a way, a warning to HL that there will be more trouble when the night of the ball itself arrives. Please don't ask me to "relax" or "chill". I'm a consumer and I have my rights to get what I paid for. HL chose this project over the motor show. She may have come up with things that the previous ball crew have never thought of before, but the previous ball crews never mucked up like this. From what I remember, people that came late, regardless of whether they pay more or not, sat at the sides.


 

HL may have to do all this by herself, but I'm sure if she had asked for help from the council, they would have helped her willingly. I already know that she was given a scolding on Saturday over the accounts for the ball. You think she may be the best activities chairperson ever, but I happen to feel otherwise. I feel that she's just average in her abilities, but that's just me… other than that, how can you say that this is the most grand you've seen? The ball isn't till Friday! Anyhow, I am eager to see how it turns out. If it's good, then good for her. This ball is going to be crucial for her presidential running.


 

I wish her all the luck. She really needs it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the anonymous 2 sounds very much like HL herself or one of her die-hard party members.

Even her ball crew are not united,most think she is doing a terrible job..

woosh...

"hopping is a better workout then walking!"