Saturday, September 15, 2007

PEOPLE GOING TO THE MONASH BALL! IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

Hey people, as you all know, the ball is this coming Friday. I find it crucial that I inform all my readers on the sudden changes to the table layout. I find it very disturbing that the ball committee for this semester's Monash Ball is so unorganised and irresponsible!


 

For those that have booked a table for the ball, please go the ball committee and double check with them the position of their tables. There has been a shuffle, and yes, none of us were informed. I was pretty mad on Friday and giving the activities chairperson a good talking to when I found out my tables had been shuffled and I wasn't even informed that there was a change.


 

Apparently, those that booked the early bird tickets, may have been moved from their original position in the hall. The move is to accommodate the late comers who paid RM95 to our RM85. But I say, SCREW YOU LA for you being so late! I had a freaking stressful time collecting money before the due date for the early bird tickets weh! You, HL, you should know better than to do something like that. It's too underhanded and did you even think that aside from contending with me, you have to deal with the 10++ tables that you reallocated to different spots in the hall?


 

And she promises us it'll be "The best Monash Ball EVER"


 

BAH!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

chilling la, why u so excite about ball and the table arrangements? as though we'll let her shift our table to accommodate the late comers. dun worry, i'm sure she'll do something about it.

Anonymous said...

Chillax. Well, she might have made a mistake. I would forgive her, because she's done so many good things to make up for it. I have never seen a Monash Ball so grand before in my whole 3 years in Monash. She did so many new things which previous committees did not even have the brains or creativity to venture into.

In fact, I even think she is the most capable MUSA Activities Chairperson ever.

And I believe that she will soon be doing greater things. We'll see.

Anonymous said...

Haha, thanks beat for the extra info. Well, to shift the tables with any notices to the ppl sitting on it is not something impressive nor capable.

I be waiting for the ball nite itself before making any judgement bah.

Yvonne said...

Yo Beat, I'll check on this.

We just gave her a "beating" of her life in Council Meetings for using the money allocated inappropriately.

Will update you when I see ya ;)

Beat said...

Anonymous No. 1, i think you're melvin or dennis, right? hahah! only you and my bro's gang use the "why so excite" phrase...

Anonymous No. 2, my next post is in response to you... no offence k?

Anonymous said...

better be careful there.

HL has her spies all over. They are just too free... jobless ppl..
-_-"

As for the ball, its a joke as i see it. The moving of tables is just not ethical.

Guess being ethical is too far-fetched for them??

"Lettuce go well with carrots~!"

Beat said...

arnabjahat,

i'm aware of the presence of HL spies crawling the net to preserve her good name on the net so the "Daniel Tan" incident doesn't reoccur. thanks for the warning.

honestly though, i don't care what they may tell her. in some ways, i'm doing HL a favour telling the student body, rather than having them killing her ball night itself!

if she tries to be funny and shoves my tables into some desolute corner, not only will she have to face me, she'll have to deal with nick, who will not give face... i will raise hell, he will send her into it...

HL, this isn't a warning, it's the real deal. students will be wanting your blood if you don't inform them. not everyone is as forgiving as you like them to be.