Thursday, March 23, 2006

Classes Day in Day Out

gosh... i have never felt so exhausted in my entire time in uni. i feel mentally exhausted. i have been sleeping well, and actually absorbing stuff in class, but the thing is, by the end of the day, i'm just sooo tired. as i type, i'm taking a break from reading the new notes my instrumental lecturer added yesterday...

thinking about the field trip this weekend is another head ache. i'm just wondering what am i going to do if the area i'm in has no digi coverage?! i could bring my maxis number but that would mean i have to spend money to buy credit. and as of now, i really should stop my spending... sigh! i'll be broke by the end of the week!

uni life is taking a toll on everyone i know... we have been lazing around all holiday and when we're thrown back into this speeding world of assignments and reports, it suddenly feels so hard to keep up! even finding time to study can be a headache. lately, i've been going to bed with throbing headaches... totally makes me wish i could just fall asleep as soon as i rest my head on my pillow! hahah! ah well, back to work then... ta for now!

No comments: