Thursday, February 16, 2006

Little Bother's (Brother's) 9th Birthday

ok, so today is the little terror's birthday. he's going to be 9!!! sheesh! just not long ago, he was just a baby that my mum didn't allow me to carry. then again, not long ago, i had crooked teeth and had not learnt the beauty of contact lenses. but now, it's a whole different story. looking at my brother now, with my clearer vision using the blessed things called contact lenses, i see he's grown up.

who in the world gave them the permission to grow up!? i was just getting comfortable to his cute little toothy grin when he started to talk, then suddenly, he's shooting his mouth off, refusing to shut up! and it's still that way, just worse obviously. you know, maybe it would be good if little brothers never learn to speak until they grow up to be men? hmmm... hahha! or at least till i'm out of the house where he won't scream at me for not letting him watch tv, me play dota, or any game for the start. sigh!!!!

well, i have to look out for my other brother who'll be 18 next friday... sigh! pressie hunting again. you have no idea how expensive it is to have brothers!!! i'm telling you, i'm going to torture my kids and give them 3 brothers!!! bwahahah! on a second thought, no. i can't risk the pain of child brith that many times. i'll die. so maybe two kids will be enough. sigh... there goes my plan to torture my kids...

can you imagine me running after 4 terrors?! that would be hell! i can barely take my brother's unceasing whining and screaming (when he's throwing his tantrums), how can i bare 4??!?!?!?! my dear dear will be ever so pleased to read this. as a matter a fact, i can see him going, "I told you so!" oh, by the way, my darling thinks having one is enough (considering he's an only child) but i believe in having more than one! hahah! but less than three... it'll be hell otherwise. so do the math... hahah!

oh, don't get me wrong. i love kids! so long they don't scream, punch, cry and throw tantrums at me. and another thing is i hate kids who forget how young they are and demand things... thus my brother always getting very harsh scoldings from me. sigh! it's not pleasant mind you. gets very guilt racking... but i think i can pull it off without him breaking my heart in front of him. i'm becoming my mum!!! oh no!!!!

oh, by the way, mum's the best mum in the world. hahah! and i like the way she brought us up. just that my youngest bro has alot of influence from his rich rich friends in that snotty school cempaka where mummys are carrying louis vuitton to school and clicking in their impossiblely high jimmy choos. oh did i mention that they also wear versace tops with guess jeans and nike sneakers just to pick up their kids... and they stand there for not more than 15 minutes... bloody show offs... (so what? i'm jealous they have money and i haven't! :P) well, i only wear my very worn out romp jeans plus my pasar malam t-shirt and man slippers.... feeling very small mer!

No comments: