Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Life Thus Far... and then some... :)

For the past week, I have been bumming around. I'm fully aware that I should be either looking for a job or at least doing something beneficial to my CV. At the moment, I've been scouting around for something to do. Nothing seems to be popping up in my job radar at the moment. Oh well, patience is a virtue, right?


 

Life will definitely change drastically in time to come. Nick has a job waiting for him in Setiawan, under Kencana Oil and Gas. I on the other hand am waiting with abated breath for a response from the NUS job. If they accept me, I'll be moving in Singapore. If they don't, I'll be rather sad such an amazing opportunity has slipped by.


 

As you all know, I have been hunting for a phone. So far, I have narrowed it down to two phones. Both are SE phones, C902 and W890. Nick has been telling me that I should just cut off 890 from my list. I still can to feel the phones under my fingertips before I make a decision. Both phones are more than 1k so I need to be careful with my choice. Unlike most people, I know that money is hard to come by. Nick's been asking me to wait another 6 months for the c905 to come out, but I don't really fancy carrying a phone as big as Des's n95 around. Not my kind of thing.


 

If you guys can give me some ideas or opinions, I'd be grateful. J

2 comments:

JeNz said...

wishing ya all the best beat!

Anonymous said...

hey Beat...was reading through ur blog n wanna know did ur bf get a job in Sitiawan(Perak)???curious cos thts where I'm from.... :)