Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Waiting for Exams to Start

no, i'm not crazy... i am waiting for the exams to begin. i just want to get over with it la. having business Stats today. as soon as the exams are over, i'm free to sleep as long as i like, take loooong soaks in the swimming pool downstairs, tan myself if i want. you know la. just chill. oh, but then again, i have to get ready for my new semester. plan to study beforehand for one of my subjects, i failed them both by a few marks last semester and my very dear lecturers refuse to add a couple of marks to help me pull through.

oh, exams are going to start at 1.30 pm and the time now us only, 11.52 am. the retarded thing is that the lecturer told us that the exams start at 8.30 am and i have been up since then. my poor boyfriend, being the wonderful suppportive darling that he is, woke up early, battled a awful jam just to be with me before i entered the exam hall... to no avail. imagine both our shocked expressions when staring stupidly at the notice board that said that the exams were at 1.30 pm and not at 8.30 am. we both felt so cheated... especially him.

oh, but i wasn't the only one that got "Con-ned". i later saw my classmate strolling up to the notice board, stare in disbelief and ask me if he was seeing things. so thus proving that i did see it right and i did hear my lecturer tell me otherwise. who should i believe? the notice board. upstairs, the notice board didn't have any indication that my subject was being tested at 8.30 am.

just got back from pyramid actually, had a very heavy brunch of bbq lays and mc d's nuggets value meal. and the nicest thing is my dear dear is hanging out with me... he's willing to sit here, doing nothing for some one and a half hours, just to see me to the hall! he's so sweet!!! (:P)

so basically, he's sitting here, next to me, totally adorable and staring at random stuff... and he has a plan to grow a billy goat beard... then braid it... wannabe "black metal star" hahah! oh, but he begs to differ! did i ever mention that he's a car fanatic? oh, i guess you can make that out la, from my previous post, so yeah, he's also surfing random car sites... men! heheh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd rather take a 2nd chance and retake the subject and score a high disctinction than to carry with me a mere pass for the rest of my life.

Beat said...

hehe! yes ar derek!!! oh and mk, i suppprt you on that, but then with each subject i repeat, i pay more la... but anyways... for all who read my blog!!! thank you!!! and i so love you guys for it!!! MMMMUAX!