Monday, January 09, 2006

skipped my lectures today to do my assignment due next week. i've been feeling so tired lately. with all the things on my mind, one of which is my assignments, then comes my best friend, then lastly, living up to expectations. so far i can truly say that i find true rest with my boyfriend, he seems to be just the right person to just sit down in silence with. no words, just us. though obviously we do talk. and we talk alot too! with him, i can be me.

lately life has been so mundane for me. not much excitement, just plain in out everyday trying to get work done, sleeping, eating. i barely know what excitement is! i look at those film where uni life is portrayed as a fun and enjoyable experience. it is when there is nothing to complete (assignments and projects) and plenty of time to hang out with friends. hahah! that's just wishful thinking.

the weekend was good though. had alot of fun with my brothers and actually went CNY shopping. bought two red tees and managed to get a nice pair of pants for my brother. but the shopping experience was exhausting. i know that as a girl, i should be enjoying trying on clothes, and what not la, but then when faced with the fashions of today, i actually cringe. somehow, everywhere i turn, there is an oddly designed, brightly coloured shirt that looks like it had been dipped in various neon paints and splattered with the same paints using a paint ball. eww? for me, it's just too "ah-lian".

ah well, back to my ridiculous assignment then! :P

No comments: