Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rant...

You think you're so damn smart. You always react his way. Do you ever think twice before you do what you do? You make me feel so angry I want to scream and throw things at you, yet I can't because it would be too stupid. You make a mountain out of a mole hill and won't let go of trivial matters. Huge matters don't seem to matter much to you. I can't stand it sometimes. What you've done to me hurts me in more ways than one, and I think you know it. Maybe that's why you do it.


 

I try to understand and push things aside. I bloody hell hate confrontations and all you do, it seems, is constantly force me into a corner where I have to smile and pretend all's good or lash back resulting in difficult situations for me.


 

I'm angry. So sue me if you read this. I haven't blogged in a while so while I'm at it; let my readers read something different for a change. Only you rile me up this way. And the worst thing you know much I hate being this angry. You act so superior sometimes I want to knock you down a few pegs like how you constantly remind me of my short-comings and failures and the constant disappointment I am to you. Maybe I should keep my angry posts up instead of deleting them every time I post them up. Maybe you'd finally see what an asshole you can be.


 

You're rude and you think you can be rude to me. One day I won't take all this in stride. One day I'll snap and then you'll know how angry you make me. I have my pride too. I have my dignity. Do you like it if someone were to call you stupid? To curse at you and make you feel small and useless. I can't believe you do this to me and actually mean it. I feel like throwing a lot of large heavy objects at you. You have no idea how angry I am.


 

So, you know what? Fuck you. Screw you. Don't you dare think that I'm at fault. This time, I won't be the one to offer the olive branch. You really think I'm so easy to push around?! I'm not one of your friends. I've been so forgiving to you. Yes, yes, so have you, right? But have I ever made you feel inadequate? Have I ever made you feel small and inferior? Have I ever made you feel stupid and hurt by the words I say? If I have, I highly doubt that I meant it. You say and do all those things with so much venom.


 

Keep your harsh words, your poison, your venom and piercing words. I don't want to hear them. I don't need to feel the pain and sting of every barb and lash of your actions. I'm going to love myself a little more, make myself happier. I won't listen to your angry and painful snipes. I won't bother about your spiteful remarks. I'll be turning a deaf ear to all of them. I hope you sleep well tonight knowing what you've done. Though you probably think you're the one who's been wronged...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh dear r u ok? i dun even think of this post as a rant. more like a flaming inferno!