Monday, January 28, 2008

Explosives, Gore, Blood, Sweat and Tears...

I have just watched Rambo 4, and all I can say is... HOLY GUACAMOLE! It's a fabulous 18sg show with just the right amount of gore and action. The dialogue is short but sweet, and the action speaks louder than words. A good ending to the Rambo series. The opening itself was something special.


 

If you guys are action junkies, this show is really good. Nick and I were impressed at the realistic shots of body parts flying and blood spilling all over the place. There's even a scene where the blood seems to splatter onto the camera. Awesome!


 

Anyways, onto boring and not as exciting news, I have a final exam on the 5th. Due to that, I'm off to hit the books as I surf the internet in between breaks. *chuckle!* other than that, I'll be having to sacrifice my precious blood, sweat and tears for this damn paper... Bah HUMBUG!!!


 

*by the way, have you guys read Xiaxue's blog? That girl can really spend money. Wow! How did she earn so much?

No comments: