Monday, December 05, 2005

this will be my first official post in this blog. the earlier one was just something to let my friends from friendster, who were kind enough to leave me a note in friendsterblog, that i appreciate them viewing my blogs :). anyways, the only reason why i had to resolve to switching to this blog is that the friendster blog i could not be viewed by my friends. it showed a blank page... so i thought that i'd turn to something much more reliable.

just finished talking to my dear dear... he's just signed off msn. he's got work tomorrow and i'll be lying in bed snoring when he's going out to earn his bread :P. well, i'll be waking up early next week too! when summer school starts of course. but really, sitting at home doing nothing is really boring. well, might not be tomorrow. mum just got sick... so super mum isn't so super after all? poor mummy...

i'll be her official paper girl tomorrow and till she goes to bintulu to visit my grandparents. so, i'll take oppurtunity to look around the plaza and maybe buy bread!!! yum yum mediya bread... heheh! so sue me! i'm a fucking pig... so?! maybe if i'm lucky, Zenith does air conditioning for the plaza... then i can go there and see my dear dear! bwahahah! ok, that was so retarded.

shit, have to cut my fingernails already. i'm one of those girls that do leave my fingernails to grow, but i can't take it wen they grow longer than half a cm from the flesh... reason? the stupid clicking sound i hear whenever i type. and i type alot cos i'm forever chatting online or just simply typing random shit on my trusty laptop. oh, i decided not to send it to the comp doc... it's being a good lappie, so i'll leave it be. :)

i had a nice talk with my old friend, my darling memeg... haha! ok, she's not called memeg, she's meg. have't talked to her in a while. i so suck at keeping in touch. it's amazing at how much people change, and yet don't change in a short period of 5 months. she's changed pysically, just slimmer and her hair's sooo much longer. she's not changed in the fact that she's still my darling best friend though... hahah! we can talk about everything!!

funny how friends come and go? i find it kinda sad. i really would like to have all the friends i had a long time ago still be calling me up and me being able to do so too. i do wonder, what the heck happened to those kids i used to play with when i stayed in oman. those were really good times. i'd give anything to go back to oman and look around. but then, i'd give anything to change somethings in my past. things that i regret and mend broken friendships, avoid certain realtionships.

one thing i wouldn't change would be the choices i made to take my chance on nick. he's the best decision i made. i have never for once regretted being with nick. i still feel bad about not being able to be with him right now. each night, he asks me the same question, "when can i see you?" and he never forgets to tell me he loves me. i'd be the greatest fool to let him out of my grasp! i sure as hell hope that nothing in our relationship changes... if any changes should occur, i hope it's that he loves me more.

*update on my flu... my voice is worse today... and my youngest brother sounds so cute! only cos he lost his voice :P hahah! he sounds like a little baby... unable to scream, and shout, he talks so softly, i just wanna hug him so tight and tuck him into bed... just might do that tomorrow... :P and maybe buy him ice cream to ease the throat... poor kid...

No comments: