Monday, December 05, 2005

*ok, this blog is due to my friendster blog not working... so those who had posted earlier, in the friendster one, i didn't forget you! love you guys :)

wow! comments?!

haha! wow! actually i'm kinda shocked people were reading :P... but anyways, thanx! comment more :P... i'm a sucker for comments. hahah! well, today went to see the doc. woke up at about 7 something, couldn't sleep till 5... and the reason why? i got a damned flu virus my stupid brother. this dumb brother of mine, has been sick for a couple of weeks. so anyways, his daily routine is this;

1. wake up, go to college
2. come home, hug his zhe zhe and complain he's sick
3. breathes into his sister's face when she warns him she'll kick
4. lies in MY bed for his nap, cos it's always much more neater than his bed
5. wake up, whines and moans to mum

ok, mind you, throughout this time, he REFUSES to see the doc. at first it was fine, as with me. cos i have relatively good resistance compared to the idiot. then he got worse, no voice and coughing like an ass he is, then the virus blew itself all over the house. so now? the whole family is suffering from an unbearable cough and flu.

hah! this is the catch. we, the whole freaking family, went to see the doc today... man tonight he's surely going to makan big big lo! imagine, four of us (mummy is super mum, she din get sick) filing in. doc graded us by the severity of the flu... i got away without anitbiotics!!! woo hoo! yeah baby! hahaha! but yeah, i had the mildest form compared to my brothers, and my dad. the doc had this freaking huge smile when i came in (i was last). bet his little mind was running with $$$$$... bleah

so yeah, all four of us got the same dosage of medication, me and dad no antibiotics, and four bottles of cough syrup... they're fucking wasting man! imagine, the cough syrup, four freaking bottles! i mean like i sure as hell can't finish one bottle, neither can my youngest bro, he has smaller doses if i'm not mistaken. but like what the hell?! four bottles of cough syrup. i bet only one bottle might finish. this is so stupid...

then we went to church. ok, i pride myself in singing in church, no i don't sing in the choir, but i love to sing in church. today, no. i was croaking like a freaking frog! really... it was like listening to an aresenal of frogs croaking in unison! i was trying so hard to keep my voice from wavering from the hoarse crap it was to a screech... sorry God, today was a bad day, if i shattered any windows in heaven, i'm really sorry. i was busy cringing everytime my voice went from hoarse to screech. i bet the girl standing next to me must have had her hair standing on end! so finally, after several bad attempts, i decided to call the singing quits... i'm sure if i had gone for some idol competition, i'd exit crying!

after church, my body was screaming at me for not sleeping... (2 hours of sleep, i remind you). my folks, as if caught on the x mas shopping bug, went to 1 u... i spent half an hour sitting in MPH reading sin city as my brothers were reading some silly comics. i was busy trying to make sure none of the little kids around me would see the lewd pics in the comic and making sure my youngest bro didn't catch a glimpse of the art too... good book. might go back and buy it. but really, adult material ok? kids, strictly NC17.

ok, here's a question. why the heck are the books like harry potter and narnia so freaking expensive?! the price range is from 60 -160... and people who have been writing books since kingdom come, can only sell their books for 5 - 60 bucks. mind you, i'm talking hard cover. i was browsing through the classics and my heart nearly dropped out of my mouth. there, sitting in a shining corner were the full and complete omnibus of the works of the bronte sisters... i was going to worship the kind people who printed it. so with all the reverence i could muster, repressing a cough and trying to wipe the thought of unwrapping it from my mind, i gingerly turned the book to check the price... that's when i died and went to heaven... ok i didn't

the book, hard cover, about 2-3 inches thick was only RM69... it was only RM69 and harry potter, just a paper back was some freaking RM80!!! what the fuck is wrong here people?! we're talking classics! the beauty of literature at it's finest! the beauty and morbidity of life thrown i beautiful language, only RM69!!! and that is in hard back when a flimsy paperback about some stupid wizard is RM80!!!!

ok, i admit, harry potter is engaging, but the bronte sisters were tragic! their lives were tragic, their books were so filled with REAL LIFE, REAL troubles, REAL feelings... what the hell... i'm too distressed to think, and dying to shower :S... so i'll leave you guys to think about it... sigh!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Untitled
hate my life sometimes. can't fucking sleep. having the worst diarrhoea i've had in a while. has been a couple of days already... nothing's right... fuck this all...

Comments
Andrew
Wee hee...I'm first to comment =P

Your blog is very crude indeed, so many F words... but it's your blog, I can see that you're really letting out your feelings here... And that was the thing that made me read the whole bloody long first entry... haha

Hope u're ok, girl..drink more 100plus to keep yourself hydrated. Life sucks, but if it's smooth sailing, you ain't gonna be as strong as you are now ya know.

Take care!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
First Blog here
*for people that simple cannot stand harsh and crude language, it's time to turn around and walk away... :P*

this would have to be the first proper attempt at blogging. only catch is that most blogs are available for the whole world to view. well, i'm fine with this la. i'll try to be my trully brutal and crude self here. so on days that i really have a fucked up day, forgive the language. i'm really not what most people think i am. the all bouncy facade i have is something i have to hide behind. i'm really a moody person, swinging from mood to mood. catch me when i really have the worst mood, beware, i will have no mercy. i think the only few people that truly have been pitiful enough to have encountered me when my panties are up in a bunch is my brothers, my dear, and poor poor derek :P... sorry man! hahah!

today is a so so day. i have swung from my all time low to my regular self. not super happy hyper me, but the me i am at home. i brood and ponder. i sit alone like a freakish hermit in my room, coming out to breath from my shell... ok, i'm over-doing it! but yeah, life has been that way the past few weeks. i eat, sleep, read, game in this room. my loyal lappie will be seeing the doctor on monday... poor lappie has a screen problem.

well, i'm using it now though. it's being good after me and my bro whacked it around a little. i think the cable from the moniter to the lappie itself is lose. fuck la. if it isn't, blody hell, i'll have replace the moniter, making me desperately hoping its just the connection!this lappie has served me through this past two years with the loyalty a dog has to its master... it's my baby mer! i can't imagine it not with me when uni starts.

just sitting here listening to the songs playing on my playlist has really got me thinking quite some. i sometimes wonder, why does my boyfriend put up with the shit i give him? i'm a paranoid little bitch, i have this tendency to look over my shoulder to see if someone my parents know is watching us walking around in a mall. it's time like those, he sometimes finds it frustrating. all he wants to do is hold me close, and i'm already freaking out that some asshole who's too free might be following us to have a closer look at me, then run off in a jiffy to tell my daddy dear, that his little girl is holding a guy's hands. sigh.

then when i feel like the time is fine, like when we're by the stairwell, i feel less threatened, i be myself... sounds so scandalous, but it's not you gossip hungry assholes. when couples are all hugging and snogging for all to see, which i once dared to do, i feel jealous that i have no more courage to do that. i just want to have that freedom to hug him, show him i care. dammit! why am i so paranoid? i'll tell you why. the little freedom i get in tiny doses this hols, is the only time i get to touch and hold my dear. i don't want the only way i can see him ripped from me.

reason why i think this way? i'm daddy's little girl. no guy is ever going to be good enough for daddy dear. nick is already considered the best i've managed to snag. i was lucky to even have him in the first place. things that brought us together is fate i guess, cos the time i met him again, after a seriously fucking long time, was the time i was nuts about him, and dating another dude. let's just put it this way, the other dude was a SERIOUSLY bad choice... i think the worst. if my other ex is reading this, yes, darren, you were better than him in lots of ways... i was really immature then :P...

well, anyways, i'm not gonna boast about my little thing of snagging nick... wasn't a planned thing mind you, it kinda fell in place. i'm talking about being daddy's little girl. unlike most of the "daddy's little girl" stereotypes, i'm far from the "daddy! i want..." and i will get type. i'm the "my daughter is not to date anyone till she's 30" category... ok, not 30, i'm sure he thought about grandkids when he set the age to 26 :S... yes, dudes and dudettes, daddy dear doesn't want me in close proximity with the opposite sex till 26. :S

well, my poor dear has to deal with talking to me online only. which he finds rather excruciating considering that he is so used to seeing me nearly everyday. uni has a blessing that we spend the days together, attending each other's lectures, sitting with each other at lunches. i swear, people would start saying stuff like we're attached to the hip or some shit. honestly, i couldn't give a shit what they think. i like being with him. he's funny, sweet, and he really cares about me. i try being the best girlfriend to him. he deserves it.

maybe i should just postpone the lappie diagnosis so i can talk to my dear? sigh. hate this. my lappie being so naughty. actually, just my lappie's moniter. aside from that, my lappie is a beautifully purring piece of work. it's working perfect! just that offensive screen... sigh! wish i could fix it myself... who's the wonderful computer geek that would help this stupid girl?! just so you guys know, my screen has these lines that jump up and down sometimes, and on bad days, it's the whole screen... all random lines... sucks...

ah well, time i go to bed... have church at 8... hopefully God forgives me for being the awful pain in His butt... being the rebel and all (in my dad's context)... nighty night people who are free enough to read this! :P God bless!



Jack
compaq laps kinda sux right? haha... cant play most new games d... long blog.
26? wow...
on just being able to meet nick online... at least u can see him in a few months... mine away 2 yrs... haih... haha
cheers,
Ki

No comments: