Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gong Xi Fa ... CNY’s Nearly Over?! Damn...

Oh how time flies. It's evil I swear! CNY is officially over come this Thursday, i.e., tomorrow. Shocking eh? Anyway, updates in my very mundane life...


 

  1. I'm in Brunei at the moment and will be back in KL on the 23rd.
  2. My STUPID MOUSE IS BROKEN AGAIN (I'm so going to raise hell)
  3. I have been eating. ALOT!
  4. I cut my once long hair (was up to the middle of my back, easily) and am now sporting a cute shoulder length cut.
  5. My dad thinks my driving needs a lot of work (daddy dear has been forcing me to drive around the neighbourhood every time he comes home from work)


 

My brother, Desmond, has been back in KL for a couple of days now. He's a Buddy again this year. So! For the ickle firsties that are coming into monash this sem:


 


 


 

WELCOME...


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

... To HELL...


 

Nah... just joking! Or am i?!?!


 

1 comment:

JeNz said...

no cute pic of your new shoulder length style? :))