Sunday, October 07, 2007

I’m Home, I’m Tired and I’m A Tree-Hugging Hippy!!!

Honey I'm home!!! Yes I am! I know this post is more or less late, but can you blame me? I had to catch up with all the work that I DID not do when I went to the wonderful Taman Negara and Kuala Selangor! I had so much fun there that time really flew by way too fast for my liking. This particular post will not have the long-awaited pictures as I'm still working out the kinks in vista. By the way people, I still love XP very much. This little post is just to let you all know that this blog is not dead, but it's on a small vacation as the writer is undergoing intense stress courtesy of the gazillion and one things that piled up over the holiday. But I don't regret a moment of it. If I were to make a trip back in time, the only I would change is that I wouldn't have fallen asleep on the last night in Kuala Selangor to prank the lot of you with toothpaste on your faces and counterpain on your necks! *cue evil laughter*.


 

I really should be doing my report now though, so I will! I will post a longer more interesting post in due time, but please have mercy on a pitiful uni student like me. Take care everyone and don't do anything I wouldn't do! (which isn't much!) hahah!


 

No comments: