Thursday, March 08, 2007

Things Working People Do At Lunch to Ang Mohs...

daddy dear has openned my eyes to the really cruel world of practical pranks adults pull on each other... not as cruel as some of the ones that my friends and i pull, but mean anyhow.

My dad and his colleagues went to a dai chau near his wor place and ordered a stewed pork dish. knowing our chinese food, it looked messy and the meat barely recognisable as pork. there's a ang moh guy that works with my dad so he joined them for lunch. as they start to eat, my dad and his colleagues start taking the vegetables that have loads of the sauce in them, the ang moh however, he attacked the meat. noticing this, he asked my dad why they weren't eating the meat.

my dad, with a very straight face answered, "well, this meat here, is fermented frog. we don't eat it. it's cooked as a stew for the taste,"

it didn't help that the rest of the group began adding things like how to ferment the frog, how to prepare the frog... all that rubbish.

the poor ang moh, to this day, boasts of having eaten fermented frog. i dread the day that someone tells him what a fool he is... ahha!

1 comment:

Alexis Delon said...

haha damn joker la your dad
cool