Friday, June 23, 2006

Exams... ARE FINALLY OVER!!!! :))))


you have no idea how happy i am for this... no idea!!! the amount of stress is finally gone. i can sleep peacefully without have laws and theories running through my head... all gone! :) hahah! anyhoo, thinking of what to do now that the finals are over. was thinking of maybe catching a movie, but all of them seem to be either lousy films, or i've watched them already :P


my only concern now is that i have to repeat subjects... i don't think i would fail any of my papers since it didn't feel that way... all but one pesky thing called biochem. stupid thing was damn hard la that paper. the others not so. ecology today was fantabulous! :) i think i'll take a nap soon. i'm so tired. running on reserves right now. my body is pooped. :P and i miss my baby :P


No comments: